Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Want my views on writing and publishing? Check out Views From The Captain's Chair! goo.gl/7ARvTY 1 hour ago
- @JonathanFluck @pnichman Hush! I'm writing! ;) 1 hour ago
- The latest Views From The Captain's Chair post, in which I instruct rules to eat a bag of dicks. That's literature! jakebible.com/2014/03/12/vie… 2 hours ago
- @sg1fan Yep. Being produced right now. Probably won't be ready until end of the month though. 4 hours ago
- Get Z-Burbia in audiobook form! Because your earholes will thank you! goo.gl/rJlKYO 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com