Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm in an awesome new anthology! Have a look and read the first review & go to the link for the full review! amazon.com/Anything-but-Z… 1 hour ago
- Hey y'all! Who's gonna be at @concarolinas this weekend? Give a shout! Looking forward to hanging out with some groovy folks! 1 hour ago
- So far my morning parenting has included the phrase "For God's sake, share the fucking Tofurky!" It's gonna be one of those days. 6 hours ago
- @BrianRathbone I thought you were Brian? 6 hours ago
- It's Goosebumps in deep space! ScareScapes books 1 & 2 are available as ebooks now! Scifi/horror for the childrens! amazon.com/ScareScapes-Bo… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com