Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @amyreedfiction: INVINCIBLE comes out in ONE WEEK! wp.me/pEBBk-4Fe 1 hour ago
- @pumpkinshirt @ChuckWendig The Batuate? 1 hour ago
- RT @LastTrilobite: Today's the day! POSITIVE, my new novel, is out. The culmination of years of my life, the best book I ever wrote. http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @krylyr: I had the honor of narrating "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes @escapepodcast. Beautiful, heartbreaking, classic http://t.… 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! Gonna be a busy day. It's always a busy day. Busy, busy, busy. BUSY! Busy... 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com