Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Never be intimidated by what you don't know. Everyone is still learning. Anyone that says they have it figured out is lying or delusional. 35 minutes ago
- Girls volleyball tournament. I'm here. Not enough coffee. 45 minutes ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: If you're listening to #theBlack podcast and have questions about the book, make sure to leave them on an episode at htt… 48 minutes ago
- @ChuckWendig ROBOTIST! MURDER! BEEP BOOP BEEP! 16 hours ago
- It's Friday. That means another free drabble. Party is around 6pm or so. Fashionably late is cool. You are welcome. jakebible.com/category/frida… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com