Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Home Owners' Associations & lawn maintenance. Yep, life hasn't changed much in the zombie apocalypse! Z-Burbia! amzn.to/1gNGEXn 56 minutes ago
- @TonyNoland @ChuckWendig Funny, that's going to be my epitaph. 1 hour ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: If you wanna get a writer a gift, might I suggest health insurance? Or at least caffeine to pump them up and whiskey to qu… 1 hour ago
- RT @mgcady: “@jakebible: Word to your morning, y'all! Word to your morning...” And that word is COFFEE. 3 hours ago
- Two brothers. One alive, one dead. How will they survive the world they know nothing about? #YA #zombies bit.ly/16xh3tD 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com