Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 1 hour ago
- Mega 3: When Giants Collide is the WIP. Pacific Rim followed by Rodrigo e Gabriella is the soundtrack! Word to the wordsmithing! 2 hours ago
- RT @eshep: Emma Watson attacked after UN speech on feminism: 4chan users threaten to release nude photos. ow.ly/3rFYQY #rapecultu… 15 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 17 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com