Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @ShotsofJameson Sure. Let's go with that. 2 hours ago
- Have you heard the good news? I have a podcast where I talk about being a pro writer! Writing In Suburbia! jakebible.com/category/writi… 2 hours ago
- Pardon me, sir, but might you be inclined to accompany me to the village made of funk? I would be ever so thankful. 2 hours ago
- RT @mattsingley: Teachers have the most noble (and perhaps most difficult) jobs of all. The really good ones impact us deeply and mold our … 3 hours ago
- Our pasta bowls have wifi. http://t.co/pky3qVRgRu 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com