Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The latest episode of Writing In Suburbia has dropped...like a mic! I get ranty, as I am want to do. jakebible.com/category/writi… 38 minutes ago
- Let the outlining for Kaiju Inferno begin! Also, cue Disco Inferno playing in my head on loop. 4 hours ago
- Writing In Suburbia #4: Be Your Social Media Self jakebible.com/2015/07/01/wri… 6 hours ago
- RT @thinkprogress: This is the SEVENTH southern black church in flames since the Charleston shooting thkpr.gs/3676023 http://t.co/Mjh… 19 hours ago
- RT @scottsigler: I just pre-ordered @MattFnWallace's new book ENVY OF ANGELS. Because it's @MattFnWallace. amazon.com/Envy-Angels-Ma… 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com