Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It is morning. I shall start writing. Then it will be midday. I shall be writing. Then afternoon. More writing. Food? I have coffee. BAM! 49 minutes ago
- RT @JupiterBleu: This fucking society teaches us that if we're not stressed, we're being lackadaisical 58 minutes ago
- RT @GlobalRevLive: Breaking: #Baltimore Police just shot a handcufffed man in the back on North Av and Penn, Video: ustream.tv/recorded/61897… 17 hours ago
- I always have to remember that even the greats like Zelazny wrote some novels that missed the mark. Never bad writing, just not perfect. 19 hours ago
- Man, being a writer is very schizo. 1-star reviews blasting my novel because of "foul language" while fans tell me it's their favorite. 8) 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com