Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Everything In Its Place bit.ly/1Acd04B 3 hours ago
- So what is a drabble, anyway? I 'splain it fer ya. bit.ly/17EtprG 5 hours ago
- @cullenbunn Scriptbooks? How am I just finding out about these? Time to get outta my bubble, I guess. 6 hours ago
- Thanks for all the RTs this week, y'all! And thank you for reading! And thank you for being awesome! And thank you for wearing deodorant! 7 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Passing The Time bit.ly/1CfSp1N 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com