Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 1 hour ago
- You like giant monsters? I know ya do! You like them for $.99? Oh, yeah! Kaiju Winter is $.99 today! amazon.com/Kaiju-Winter-E… 3 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 3 hours ago
- RT @TroyWilliamsSLC: 'Capitol 13' to plead not guilty for gay rights protest go.fox13now.com/VQmzcs via @fox13now #utpol 5 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com