Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Be sure to get your pre-order in for Natural Born Cyborgs! bit.ly/ZKwC1a 3 hours ago
- Of all the words I write today these will be my favorite. Don't tell the other words. Shhhhhhh. 5 hours ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: The #miriamblackbookfour Twitter hashtag title contest is screeching for your attention. Details: terribleminds.com/ramble/2013/12… … 6 hours ago
- @ChuckWendig Do you take competitors' coupons? I have a buy one dongle get a widget free for @JonathanMaberry 6 hours ago
- @CyberCowboy Print wise I get the best cut if you buy direct here jakebible.com/buy-dead-mech/… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com