Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm a pro writer. Make a living at it. Record a podcast about the crazy shenanigans I get into. Have a listen. jakebible.com/category/writi… 2 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: ATTACK OF THE LIVING SHADOWS by @jakebible: The kids have to quickly outwit the big shadow... amzn.to/1IFVkbF http… 2 hours ago
- @johnhartness You da man, brother. Thanks for all the pimpage! 3 hours ago
- Have you started listening to Writing In Suburbia yet? My pro writer's take on being a pro writer? You should. jakebible.com/category/writi… 5 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace @ChuckWendig Shhhh! Don't wake the flute! 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com