Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 19 minutes ago
- Looking for a scifi thriller for the holidays? I know you are! The Americans audiobook is now available! jakebible.com/audiobooks/the… 2 hours ago
- GIANT FREAKIN' MONSTERS COMING OUT OF THE ASH TO EAT US ALL! Kaiju Winter is here! goo.gl/pBbbeY 3 hours ago
- What makes a great gift? The Americans audiobook! jakebible.com/audiobooks/the… 5 hours ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: If the choice while writing is: "Stick to the outline or go with your gut," listen to the choir of your intestinal flora e… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com