Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @jchutchins MY GOD! EVERY NOW AND THEN IT FALLS APART! BECAUSE FULL OF STARS! 1 hour ago
- @jchutchins Best not to look at it and just turn around, Bright Eyes. 1 hour ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 1 hour ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 3 hours ago
- According to Pages, Hmmm is spelled with three M's, not four. I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH TODAY! 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com