Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The future is still full of #zombies in Dead Team Alpha! bit.ly/1AMCjNj 1 hour ago
- Finished a first draft? Like it, but are told you shouldn't? Read my take on why a first draft doesn't always suck! jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- More Than Apples bit.ly/1KGGwI0 4 hours ago
- On this week's Views From The Captain's Chair, I talk about the myth of the first draft. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 4 hours ago
- Feeling like stalking me? Here's all my contact info! bit.ly/14wnZwC 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com