Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- More Than Apples bit.ly/1KGGwI0 16 minutes ago
- On this week's Views From The Captain's Chair, I talk about the myth of the first draft. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 41 minutes ago
- Feeling like stalking me? Here's all my contact info! bit.ly/14wnZwC 2 hours ago
- Views From The Captain’s Chair- The First Draft: Hit Or Myth? wp.me/pAwLz-17k 5 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Everything In Its Place bit.ly/1Acd04B 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com