Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Looks like the zombie apocalypse has come to the suburbs! Z-Burbia: A Zombie Novel amzn.to/1gNGEXn 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! Today I edit. And edit. And edit. And...edit. 5 hours ago
- Looking for autographed copies of my print or ebooks? I know you are! bit.ly/17quxqR 5 hours ago
- Give the gift of the zombie apocalypse this season! US: amazon.com/Z-Burbia-Zombi… UK: amazon.co.uk/Z-Burbia-Zombi… 19 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party ain't just for Fridays! Have a look, have a read, have a good time in 100 words! bit.ly/ZTJ53b 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com