Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm tweeting at you because I care! Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold is ready and waiting! Don't let it down! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 1 hour ago
- Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold is ready for your eyehole pleasure! PLEASURE DEM EYEHOLES! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 4 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha 2: The Stronghold is available now! NOW! Get it! GET IT! Don't make me capitalize more phrases! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 7 hours ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: Grab your Woklings and hit the throttle, folks. My @starwars story, THE PERFECT WEAPON, is out now! https://t.co/i1ewmV… 8 hours ago
- Good Morning! Finishing edits on Blood Cruise today. I'll be less available than yesterday. Which means not available at all. I'm taken. 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com