Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I ruminate about how to/whether to get an agent (again). New Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 1 hour ago
- Views From The Captain’s Chair- The Agent Dilemma wp.me/pAwLz-18r 4 hours ago
- "Pew pew pew!" went the spaceship! 1 day ago
- RT @weenerwatersoup: @jakebible #teamgrendal #megaseries #thankyou one of the best reads in awhile just got mega2!! loved it. cant wait to … 1 day ago
- RT @weenerwatersoup: @jakebible has reached the top 5 of my favorite authors list. i cant wait to read all his works. instant fan. #teamgre… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com