Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Shit. I think I might have to warp, twist, and redefine a genre. I guess I gotta do what I gotta do. 2 hours ago
- No Room For Doubt storify.com/jakebible/no-r… via @jakebible 3 hours ago
- @JarrettRush It is which is why it works for me. 3 hours ago
- @JarrettRush That's what's worked for me. Everyone's hustle is different. Some master social media or cons or YouTube. I write the next book 3 hours ago
- RT @MattFnWallace: Too much of SFF with its head still stuck in the 20th century, I guess. Short-sighted in my estimation, but you do you. 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com