Posted on August 31, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, mythology, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, writing, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Did ya hear? I'll have a table and be a judge at the costume contest this Sunday at the #Asheville #Zombie Walk! ashevillezombiewalk.com 1 hour ago
- Writing In Suburbia #15: It All Happens At The Bar jakebible.com/2015/10/08/wri… http://t.co/VhkJPnhrD2 1 hour ago
- @MattFnWallace @TorDotComPub Crushing what? CRUSHING WHAT? Oh, God, why must there be only one announcement! 1 hour ago
- I believe (cannot confirm) that today is the last day to get Reign of Four: I for only $.99! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 4 hours ago
- @edgizmo Don't tell me what to do! 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com