Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 3 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 5 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 7 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 10 hours ago
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com