Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @NicholausMedley: @ThinkMOOR @reKLINE_r @UnToldCarlisle http://t.co/22FdBBnup1 3 hours ago
- @CandyandtheGirl I did. I have mad skills. 7 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: THE 3 EGOS, an apocalyptic #darkfantasy, is on #KindleUnlimited amazon.com/3-Egos-David-D… #horror #amwritingfantasy http://… 11 hours ago
- Ooh, look what I get to be a part of! officeedgreenwood.com/jake-bible/ 11 hours ago
- Just sliced my finger open on a piece of ice. ICE! And I'm talking an ice cube, not some jagged hunk of iceberg. I'm a fucking mess, people. 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com