Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @pumpkinshirt @ChuckWendig The Batuate? 25 minutes ago
- RT @LastTrilobite: Today's the day! POSITIVE, my new novel, is out. The culmination of years of my life, the best book I ever wrote. http:/… 28 minutes ago
- RT @krylyr: I had the honor of narrating "Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes @escapepodcast. Beautiful, heartbreaking, classic http://t.… 28 minutes ago
- Good Morning! Gonna be a busy day. It's always a busy day. Busy, busy, busy. BUSY! Busy... 2 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace And live in constant fear that the we'll wake up from the dream and have to get ready for a shift at Pizza Hut. 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com