Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- So what is a drabble, anyway? I 'splain it fer ya. bit.ly/17EtprG 47 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Passing The Time bit.ly/1CfSp1N 2 hours ago
- It's Friday. That's about it for the good today. Yay... 5 hours ago
- RT @RhiannonFrater: Share with your horror/monster loving friends and family! (All 3 collections FREE on Kindle Unlimited) I rarely... htt… 16 hours ago
- RT @GeraldRice: Coming soon, Anything but Zombies. Pre-order today! bit.ly/AbZombies #iartg #bookboost #snrtg 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com