Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GlobalRevLive: Breaking: #Baltimore Police just shot a handcufffed man in the back on North Av and Penn, Video: ustream.tv/recorded/61897… 6 hours ago
- I always have to remember that even the greats like Zelazny wrote some novels that missed the mark. Never bad writing, just not perfect. 9 hours ago
- Man, being a writer is very schizo. 1-star reviews blasting my novel because of "foul language" while fans tell me it's their favorite. 8) 9 hours ago
- Dead Mech is $.99 for only the next 12 hours! It's zombies! It's mecha! It's ZOMBIES IN MECHA! Hell yeah! amazon.com/Dead-Mech-Apex… 9 hours ago
- RT @Action_NC: To stifle a community slowly you criminalize #poverty while withholding #resources needed to escape it. #Baltimore http://t.… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com