Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @severedpress: 900 Miles for 99c! fb.me/6cvFd7qJv 4 hours ago
- @kseniaanske non-non-fiction it is then! 9 hours ago
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 12 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 14 hours ago
- Thanks for the RTs, y'all! I'f say the checks are in the mail, but I'd be lying. Spiders. Spiders are in the mail. 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com