Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @paul_e_cooley The love between a man and his eggplant is sacred, sir. SACRED! 49 minutes ago
- New Release! Kaiju Storm Is Here! wp.me/pAwLz-16y 52 minutes ago
- @paul_e_cooley TOO LATE! 1 hour ago
- Good Morning, my dancing monkeys! NOW DANCE FOR DADDY! DANCE, YOU LITTLE POO FLINGING NIGHTMARES! (I probably shouldn't have more coffee) 1 hour ago
- The Americans audiobook! It's what's for Christmas! jakebible.com/audiobooks/the… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com