Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @ChristophGolden: To celebrate GOLDEN SUNDAY, the great Paul Miller of Earthling Publications is offering the incredibly beautiful,... h… 9 hours ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: If #writing seems hard, it’s because it is hard. WILLIAM ZINSSER #NaNoWriMo ￼ https://t.co/h5mDajOV8w 9 hours ago
- Except we have eaten all the U's! They have been CONSUUUUUUUUUUUUUMED! twitter.com/jrdskinner/sta… 3 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! 3 days ago
- @JohnJosephAdams I think @scottsigler has. 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com