Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @severedpress: The Hazmat team come face to face with a biological entity on a inhospitable ice planet. Hazmat is out NOW! https://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- @ProjectiRadio Word to your podcasts, yo. ;) 9 hours ago
- RT @tr1sarahtops: Ok, @jakebible you caught me completely off-guard. Was NOT expecting to find myself crying at the end of Z-burbia 6 👏 9 hours ago
- Good Morning! Gotta listen to some audio this morning then move on to writing more Sisters of the Apocalypse. I've had worse days. ;) 21 hours ago
- RT @MikeArnzen: Baby names I'd like to see: Wolfpucker. Larva. The Singularity. Condominic. Peezus. Rot. Stretchmarkiemark. Zeppelin. Hau… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com