Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 1 hour ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 3 hours ago
- @jchutchins MY GOD! EVERY NOW AND THEN IT FALLS APART! BECAUSE FULL OF STARS! 5 hours ago
- @jchutchins Best not to look at it and just turn around, Bright Eyes. 5 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com