Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Read my take on reviews from fans, readers, family, and AMAZON! Muwahahahahaha! jakebible.com/2014/04/23/vie… 9 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 11 hours ago
- A Kaijui novel by Eric S Brown! Oh, yeah! amazon.com/Kaiju-Apocalyp… 12 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 13 hours ago
- New Post: The New Review Zoo! Where I discuss Amazon reviews a bit. jakebible.com/2014/04/23/vie… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com