Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @tabatt13: "As Big As Net Neutrality? FCC Kills State-Imposed Internet Monopolies" rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 4 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Exactly! I'm a rigger! 7 hours ago
- Did you read last night's drabble? No? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? jakebible.com/2015/02/27/fri… 11 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Stuck bit.ly/1C3uHW5 12 hours ago
- The novel that started it all: DEAD MECH! Now available as an all new audiobook! #zombies bit.ly/1yggncx 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com