Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @edgizmo No! MY WORDS! 4 hours ago
- Good Morning! Getting some last day writing done before I head to Dragon Con with the Fam tomorrow! I WILL WRITE ALL THE WORDS! 4 hours ago
- A pro writing podcast for pro writers and those that would like to be. Also, for you. Yes, you. YOU! jakebible.com/category/writi… 15 hours ago
- RT @thegearheart: Want to come see me read, live at #DragonCon2015? facebook.com/events/1714069… 17 hours ago
- The Con Game! Episode #11 of Writing In Suburbia is ready to assault your earholes. I assume that's where you listen. jakebible.com/category/writi… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com