Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You can hear Team Grendel's (mis)adventures in audiobook! MEGA! Awesome for your earholes! bit.ly/1DDYSaG 47 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Peace bit.ly/1z7iPFa 3 hours ago
- Word to your Thursday. Word. To. Your. Thursday. 3 hours ago
- Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out a little more here bit.ly/1DDYSaG 5 hours ago
- So where is @CleanReader getting its ebooks from? I didn't list mine on there, yet there they are. 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com