Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @johnhartness: For a few more hours, you can get @JakeBible's badass zombie book Z-Burbia, for just $.99! amzn.to/1A6JON6 2 hours ago
- I got a fever! A fever for a... Nope, I just got a fever. *hack* *cough* 4 hours ago
- Oh, and good morning. How are you doing today? 10 hours ago
- For those thinking being a full-time writer means you'll have more time to do whatever, you're wrong. You have less time. Way less. 10 hours ago
- You never make it as a writer. There is always the chance it will all crumble and fall apart. The second you forget that means failure. 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com