Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning! Time to kill another novel and then dive right into the next. Then there will be vacation! And rum! And margaritas! And rum! 1 hour ago
- @scottsigler Fluffernutter! No, wait...EVIL Fluffernutter! *nailed it* 11 hours ago
- @jchutchins @spiritualtramp Scotty Mountain HIIIIIIGH! Colorado! 11 hours ago
- @scottsigler @flamelauthor @mashable Well, America has been growing people that look like pears for decades. It was only a matter of time. 12 hours ago
- Asheville! You can order Little Dead Man directly from @malaprops at your leisure! goo.gl/Y90q05 #avl #asheville #YA #zombies 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com