Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- As always, thanks for the RTs, y'all! AS ALWAYS! 7 hours ago
- RT @PhilippaJane: Spread the word! Billi's first story is FREE with coupon LQ36A bit.ly/1h9AUFA 7 hours ago
- New military zombie apocalypse novel! Dead Team Alpha! Only thing scarier than the Zs are the people! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 7 hours ago
- "Book is riveting and action packed" "full of action, adventure, and is quite graphic as far as the attacks" goo.gl/fqz7nJ 11 hours ago
- @JonathanFluck First third done. I'll have it finished and edited by the end of the month. Severed Press should have it out in April. 14 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com