Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @ChuckWendig: If you wanna go right to the e-book of ATLANTA BURNS, it's only $3.99 at present: amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 4 minutes ago
- RT @CptnRedBeard376: That's the dude who wrote the New Testament, obviously. RT @jakebible: Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out here http… 11 hours ago
- Who is this Jake Bible guy? Find out a little more here bit.ly/1DDYSaG 12 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Under The Influence bit.ly/1ygptWL 15 hours ago
- What happens when antibiotics no longer work? Find out in AntiBio, a post-apocalyptic thriller! bit.ly/1yb6nCZ 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com