Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Do I need an agent? Does a Stoker nom make it easier? I discuss this in the latest Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 38 minutes ago
- RT @Pixelscroll: Free & Bargain #Kindle #Books for March 4th! @JosephRacconti @jakebible ow.ly/i/8SmtZ ow.ly/JVotG 3 hours ago
- Does being nominated for a Bram Stoker Award help my chances of getting an agent? I chat about it here! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 3 hours ago
- I ruminate about how to/whether to get an agent (again). New Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 6 hours ago
- Views From The Captain’s Chair- The Agent Dilemma wp.me/pAwLz-18r 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com