Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Break bit.ly/1C3vFle 2 hours ago
- Hear the dulcet tones of @ABWVoiceOvers narrate my Z-Burbia series! #ZRA #zombies bit.ly/1xXvOr5 2 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- A Snapshot Of Violence bit.ly/1BkDuVS 3 hours ago
- RT @GreyMatterPress: The Daily Dread is out! paper.li/GreyMatterPres… Stories via @novaren @EXTREMEINDIE @jakebible 4 hours ago
- I'm not just a novel writing machine. I also have some short stuffs out there. bit.ly/1y8lHlq 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com