Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @ShallopNewf I AM ALL STEEL! 2 hours ago
- @ShallopNewf Talent. Pure talent. 2 hours ago
- RT @PJ_LeaBookish: Pew pew pew!! Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-1h4 via @jakebible 19 hours ago
- You gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. Lesson learned today. 20 hours ago
- Did you see the latest free drabble drop? Bam! it did! Read some free micro-fiction now! Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com