Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @MattFnWallace So a bunch of writers then. 1 hour ago
- @jchutchins And the tweet makes sense when read in context of the previous few tweets. CHERRY PICKER! ;) 1 hour ago
- @jchutchins Experiencing doubt and succumbing to doubt are different things. I'm talking the succumbing. 1 hour ago
- @TheRealJoeyAK True dat. 1 hour ago
- If you want to do something then do it. Yes, there are things you must factor in. But we factor things all day? Switch the things. 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com