Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @Pixelscroll: Free & Bargain #Kindle #Books for March 4th! @JosephRacconti @jakebible ow.ly/i/8SmtZ ow.ly/JVotG 1 hour ago
- Does being nominated for a Bram Stoker Award help my chances of getting an agent? I chat about it here! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 2 hours ago
- I ruminate about how to/whether to get an agent (again). New Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/03/04/vie… 5 hours ago
- Views From The Captain’s Chair- The Agent Dilemma wp.me/pAwLz-18r 8 hours ago
- "Pew pew pew!" went the spaceship! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com