Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Having one of those days? Don't sweat it. Soon you'll have one of those other days. Writing is a long haul, y'all. 29 minutes ago
- It is morning. I shall start writing. Then it will be midday. I shall be writing. Then afternoon. More writing. Food? I have coffee. BAM! 2 hours ago
- RT @JupiterBleu: This fucking society teaches us that if we're not stressed, we're being lackadaisical 2 hours ago
- RT @GlobalRevLive: Breaking: #Baltimore Police just shot a handcufffed man in the back on North Av and Penn, Video: ustream.tv/recorded/61897… 19 hours ago
- I always have to remember that even the greats like Zelazny wrote some novels that missed the mark. Never bad writing, just not perfect. 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com