Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm going to watch the Super Bowl. I'm a writer that enjoys football. I know it's "cool" to mock it, but I've never been a conformist. 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Ash Man bit.ly/1IHC8Vm 2 hours ago
- You like giant monsters that want to devour the world? I know you do! Get the Kaiju Winter series! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 3 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Shortening Won't Do bit.ly/1AcbnE3 5 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com