Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MattFnWallace: ICYMI: A #Storify about what satire is/isn't and the lazy, racist comedies using it as a shield: sfy.co/e0W9m … 12 hours ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: Start your weekend with PUNK, just #99cents on Kindle amazon.com/dp/B00VGJA784 #ebook #darkfantasy #weird #horror http://t… 17 hours ago
- Never be intimidated by what you don't know. Everyone is still learning. Anyone that says they have it figured out is lying or delusional. 18 hours ago
- Girls volleyball tournament. I'm here. Not enough coffee. 18 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: If you're listening to #theBlack podcast and have questions about the book, make sure to leave them on an episode at htt… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com