Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm one of the judges for the costume contest at this year's Asheville Zombie Walk! #asheville #Zombies ashevillezombiewalk.com/azw-2015/costu… 11 hours ago
- @pipsterb @SchoolOfMovies I'm a giver that way. 13 hours ago
- @NewCenturyShaw Subliminal message campaign of EVIL! 13 hours ago
- I have Eye of the Tiger in my head and it won't leave. Why? WHY? 13 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: The final REIGN OF FOUR book from @jakebible is out! Get REIGN OF FOUR: IV amzn.to/1j3E6JS #spaceopera #scifi htt… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com