Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Good Morning, my dancing monkeys! NOW DANCE FOR DADDY! DANCE, YOU LITTLE POO FLINGING NIGHTMARES! (I probably shouldn't have more coffee) 14 minutes ago
- The Americans audiobook! It's what's for Christmas! jakebible.com/audiobooks/the… 11 hours ago
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the suburbs! Z-Burbia 2: Parkway To Hell audiobook is here! goo.gl/rOrrij 13 hours ago
- The sidequel to the immensely popular Dead Mech is now available in audiobook form! The Americans! jakebible.com/audiobooks/the… 14 hours ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com