Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I believe (cannot confirm) that today is the last day to get Reign of Four: I for only $.99! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 2 hours ago
- @edgizmo Don't tell me what to do! 4 hours ago
- RT @JedidiahAyres: Charlie Birger, the KKK & the Bible... my inspiration for JEWISH NOIR youtube.com/channel/UCzMVH… Get yours from @PMPressOrg 4 hours ago
- Good morning. I have coffee. Everything from here on it will just be disappointment. Sorry. Dems da facts, Jack. 4 hours ago
- RT @JonathanMaberry: Watch TRUE MONSTERS on @History, beginning this Friday. I'll be one of the experts. #TrueMonsters http://t.co/8vTFgoFA… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com