Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Shortening Won't Do bit.ly/1AcbnE3 1 hour ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 3 hours ago
- Thank you for the RTs!!! You folks sure know how to make a deranged mind feel normal! NOW COME HERE SO I CAN HUG YOUR FACES!!! 17 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Break bit.ly/1C3vFle 18 hours ago
- Hear the dulcet tones of @ABWVoiceOvers narrate my Z-Burbia series! #ZRA #zombies bit.ly/1xXvOr5 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com