Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 18 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- 300 bit.ly/1wbgqC8 21 hours ago
- Stay up to date on what's what with Jake Bible Fiction. on.fb.me/1wVE07x 23 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley True dat. 1 day ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- They Said bit.ly/1KGHdks 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com