Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @MattFnWallace But platform. The platform leads to all success! ALL HAIL THE PLATFORM! *sobs* *finishes strawberry Boone's Farm* Platform... 10 hours ago
- Dude! There are so many folks I have only known virtually that I'll get to meet in the flesh at DragonCon. Cool. Looking forward to it! 10 hours ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: If you're near Durham, NC on Thursday, September 17, join me, @UrsulaV, @monicabyrne13, and @GailZMartin here: https://… 10 hours ago
- RT @SamSykesSwears: Hey, @scottsigler is doing an AMA on r/fantasy. Please come and take this very seriously, guys. reddit.com/r/Fantasy/comm… 10 hours ago
- Wes Craven. Very few people have helped shape me creatively like he did. RIP, Mr. Craven. You were a true master. 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com