Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @WannabePress I love comics. I hate spam. 19 hours ago
- Apple crisp is in the oven. Your jealousy can commence...now. 1 day ago
- RT @kevintumlinson: "Writers should always help other writers." @jonathanmaberry via #Wordslinger #Podcast bit.ly/1JvkhXU http://t.… 1 day ago
- Get the first novel in what I consider my best series to date! Reign Of Four: I! Only $.99 for a very limited time! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 1 day ago
- RT @DelilahSDawson: Protip: Hug the people you love. Stay five more minutes to chat. Sit on the porch. Read just another book. Pay it forwa… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com