Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Dead Team Alpha is only $.99 for another day! Get you some military PA zombie action! amazon.com/Dead-Team-Alph… 12 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley And this is different from any other time how? 14 hours ago
- Getting ready to talk The Biz with @paul_e_cooley @riznphnx and @johnmierau There might be sarcasm involved. Maybe. 14 hours ago
- AntiBio is still rockin' the charts! Thank you! amazon.com/AntiBio-Apocal… 15 hours ago
- @unclemonster @hatchingphoenix Now I wish I had kept my Polaroid. Actually, I wish I had kept the film! That stuff goes for a fortune! 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com