Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Black Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-160 33 minutes ago
- RT @HorrorWriters: "I read horror to stay sane!" A great #HorrorSelfie from author Jake Bible (@jakebible) horrorselfies.com/jake-bible/ http://t… 10 hours ago
- Three pukes and you're out, right? 1 day ago
- @kseniaanske IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA, THANKS GIVES YOU! 1 day ago
- My analogy on why people riot and fight and break things. Why, sometimes, they have to. tmblr.co/ZuH34r1WTFOkd 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com