Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Zombies. Cannibals. Conjoined twins. Post-apocalyptic horror for the YA reader. Little Dead Man. bit.ly/16xh3tD 3 hours ago
- Want to know What's Up with Jake Bible Fiction? Subscribe to the blog or just swing by. jakebible.com/category/whats… 5 hours ago
- Free 100 word fiction every single Friday! But available every day of the week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 9 hours ago
- @ShotsofJameson It'll be published before you could get it read! @severedpress moves fast! Look for it soon! 9 hours ago
- @unclemonster That'll go in the sequel with the ninjas. ;) 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com