Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @MikeArnzen: Baby names I'd like to see: Wolfpucker. Larva. The Singularity. Condominic. Peezus. Rot. Stretchmarkiemark. Zeppelin. Hau… 11 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: Jake Bible's Fighting Iron is out NOW! fb.me/15hBLoXnR 11 hours ago
- Hello, my pretties!!! https://t.co/2w3kS9YITq 17 hours ago
- @spiritualtramp Want, want, want... 19 hours ago
- So, I keep getting referred to as an "indie author". I'm not sure what that means anymore. I don't self-publish. I'm confused. 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com