Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It's Friday. That's about it for the good today. Yay... 34 minutes ago
- RT @RhiannonFrater: Share with your horror/monster loving friends and family! (All 3 collections FREE on Kindle Unlimited) I rarely... htt… 10 hours ago
- RT @GeraldRice: Coming soon, Anything but Zombies. Pre-order today! bit.ly/AbZombies #iartg #bookboost #snrtg 10 hours ago
- @ShotsofJameson The Drabble Party will always be happenin'! The writing blog will be sporadic at best. 11 hours ago
- Ugh. Just ugh. JUST. UGH. 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com