Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Thanks for all the RTs this week, y'all! And thank you for reading! And thank you for being awesome! And thank you for wearing deodorant! 40 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Passing The Time bit.ly/1CfSp1N 53 minutes ago
- @paul_e_cooley @therealJeezus I'm pond scum. Let's be specific, please. 1 hour ago
- You can hear Team Grendel's (mis)adventures in audiobook! MEGA! Awesome for your earholes! bit.ly/1DDYSaG 3 hours ago
- Already 4 reviews for Z-Burbia 5: The Bleeding Heartland! Hasn't even been out for two weeks yet! Huzzah! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-5-The… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com