Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I have made the pizzas! YOU ARE JEALOUS! Want a piece? Can't have one! MUWAHAHAHAHA! 1 hour ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/05/22/fri… http://t.co/6Jh7OE1Hfd 1 hour ago
- @CyberCowboy Nothing is getting made yet. Working on pitches and scripts in hopes of getting stuffs made. 4 hours ago
- @KatieDugger1989 I shall! :) 4 hours ago
- Writing comic book scripts is a hell of a lot of fun. It's also challenging as hell. Whole other way for my brain to go. 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com