Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Z-Burbia 3: Estate Of The Dead is alive! Get the 3rd book in the bestselling series! goo.gl/g8dWvg 44 minutes ago
- Some rules are made to be broken. Or at least bent into awkward positions. jakebible.com/2014/03/12/vie… 55 minutes ago
- I always forget about KMFDM. Silly me. Great music to write by. 1 hour ago
- I spelled silhouette right the first time! I think i should just quit writing while I'm ahead. It can only go down from here. 1 hour ago
- Want my views on writing and publishing? Check out Views From The Captain's Chair! goo.gl/7ARvTY 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com