Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 49 minutes ago
- Don't go in the water unless you have Team Grendel with you! Mega is $.99 today and tomorrow! HURRY! amazon.com/Mega-Deep-Thri… 2 hours ago
- Don't know what Jake Bible novel to buy? Try one of each! goo.gl/2gvUrZ 3 hours ago
- You like giant monsters? I know ya do! You like them for $.99? Oh, yeah! Kaiju Winter is $.99 today! amazon.com/Kaiju-Winter-E… 5 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com