Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss the Friday Night Drabble Party! goo.gl/qRS9PS 2 hours ago
- RT @ContagiousLinds: #Review: Little Dead Man by Jake Bible wp.me/p3J1H4-1sr @jakebible @permutedpress 2 hours ago
- RT @ContagiousReads: #Review: Little Dead Man by Jake Bible wp.me/p3J1H4-1sr @jakebible @permutedpress 2 hours ago
- Get my take on being a full-time writer in today's world. Views From The Captain's Chair! Every Wednesday! goo.gl/7ARvTY 4 hours ago
- Somali pirates! Ex Navy SEALs! GIANT FREAKIN' SHARKS! Get Mega today! goo.gl/fex5Br 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com