Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Shortening Won't Do bit.ly/1AcbnE3 1 hour ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! Come join the Friday Night Drabble Party! bit.ly/1Is6JIa 3 hours ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-18x 5 hours ago
- I have walked the dogs through my subdivision. I shall now move on to the smoothie portion of my day. I'M A FUCKING ROCK STAR! 10 hours ago
- @mightymur @UrsulaV Uh...no? 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com