Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Fighting The Future Ignorance bit.ly/1sve1XP 7 hours ago
- Not sure what Jake Bible novel to get? Feel free to browse! bit.ly/1C3nXaL 10 hours ago
- RT @mattround: MeFi post about the possible existence of a "colossal cannibal great white shark" metafilter.com/148455/Who-the… http://t.co/hGXEcK1… 11 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 13 hours ago
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com