Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Listening to @leverus The Magicians. Excellent stuff. It's Harry Potter if conceived by Whit Stillman. Gloriously good snark. 2 hours ago
- Dammit. Went online to actually fact check some SCIENCE! But ended up watching a cheesy video on FB before closing my browser. 3 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: Alexis the Third's rule changed System Helios forever. Get REIGN OF FOUR: III by @jakebible - amzn.to/1MZWIpf htt… 3 hours ago
- Good Morning! Gotta get to the writing. After toast. Can't write without toast. THIS IS LAW! 10 hours ago
- @MattFnWallace But platform. The platform leads to all success! ALL HAIL THE PLATFORM! *sobs* *finishes strawberry Boone's Farm* Platform... 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com