Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Let the outlining for Kaiju Inferno begin! Also, cue Disco Inferno playing in my head on loop. 49 minutes ago
- Writing In Suburbia #4: Be Your Social Media Self jakebible.com/2015/07/01/wri… 2 hours ago
- RT @thinkprogress: This is the SEVENTH southern black church in flames since the Charleston shooting thkpr.gs/3676023 http://t.co/Mjh… 15 hours ago
- RT @scottsigler: I just pre-ordered @MattFnWallace's new book ENVY OF ANGELS. Because it's @MattFnWallace. amazon.com/Envy-Angels-Ma… 16 hours ago
- RT @PermutedPress: The kids run scared from creatures who want their brains! Get @jakebible's SCARESCAPES 3 here: amzn.to/1g6Ehmq ht… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com