Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I'm not just a novel writing machine. I also have some short stuffs out there. bit.ly/1y8lHlq 3 hours ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Never Stop bit.ly/1sveBor 5 hours ago
- Need a good horror novel for your young adult? Try Little Dead Man! #ZRA #YA bit.ly/1xXvxo0 7 hours ago
- RT @tabatt13: "As Big As Net Neutrality? FCC Kills State-Imposed Internet Monopolies" rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/sl… 19 hours ago
- @BrightEyedDyer Exactly! I'm a rigger! 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com