Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- Free 100 word fiction every single Friday! But available every day of the week! jakebible.com/category/frida… 1 hour ago
- @ShotsofJameson It'll be published before you could get it read! @severedpress moves fast! Look for it soon! 1 hour ago
- @unclemonster That'll go in the sequel with the ninjas. ;) 1 hour ago
- @ubersoft Ninjas? Maybe in book two! 2 hours ago
- @AlasdairStuart Soon, my friend. Soon. 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com