Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @RandyNBL @paul_e_cooley Word! 3 hours ago
- @paultergeist Exactly. 3 hours ago
- My military space opera, In Perpetuity, is $.99 & filled with so much foul language it's freaking people out! I win! amazon.com/Perpetuity-Jak… 4 hours ago
- RT @johnhartness: World Horror Con spotlight - @JakeBible puts the Zombie back in the Suburbs! amzn.to/1A6JON6 4 hours ago
- Having one of those days? Don't sweat it. Soon you'll have one of those other days. Writing is a long haul, y'all. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com