Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Every artist/creative needs to watch this. It fits my perspective of how you achieve success perfectly! boingboing.net/2014/10/28/eve… 48 minutes ago
- New Release! Intentional Haunting! wp.me/pAwLz-15B 1 hour ago
- Good Morning! Gonna do some writing then get ready for my reading/signing at @Malaprops tonight! Come see me at 7pm! malaprops.com/event/jake-bib… 2 hours ago
- Dead Mech is rocking the charts right now! Thank you, EVERYONE! amazon.com/Dead-Mech-Apex… 15 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com