Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- I can't build, but I can rig! instagram.com/p/zpt-vwpMNY/ 46 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- Fighting The Future Ignorance bit.ly/1sve1XP 2 hours ago
- Free micro-fiction every Friday! As in yesterday! FREE! jakebible.com/2015/02/27/fri… 2 hours ago
- @thousandheads You can be both! 2 hours ago
- I am stuffed with grits and overflowing with coffee. Life could be worse. 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com