Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @BrianKeene: An Amish magus vs a demonically possessed tree, Bigfoot, mercenaries, and a globalist cabal bent on world domination. http:… 51 minutes ago
- @paul_e_cooley Thats why there's a whole team now. Safety in numbers. 54 minutes ago
- @KateSherrod @AlanBaxter Don't put that responsibility on me! ;) 55 minutes ago
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 12 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley True. But Team Grendel will kick everything's ass! 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com