Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @blumhouse: Looking to listen to more spooky stuff? Here's some of the best radio dramas out there: blumhouse.com/2015/10/08/the… http://t.co/A… 9 hours ago
- Tweet is offensive 9 hours ago
- Space stations! Long blades! Royal courts! Intrigue! Romance! BLOOD! Reign of Four: I is only $.99! amazon.com/Reign-Four-I-J… 10 hours ago
- RT @torbooks: Everyone loves a well-catered event, and the supernatural community is no different. bit.ly/1j8nRLx http://t.co/Gk4eF… 12 hours ago
- Need A signed Jake Bible zombie book? Going to be in #AVL this Sunday? I'll be at the #asheville #Zombie Walk! ashevillezombiewalk.com 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com