Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- There are no rest stops ob this hellish highway! Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 3 hours ago
- What could possibly go wrong when post-apocalyptic survivors have to take to the highway? Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 6 hours ago
- Feel free to order the Little Dead Man paperback. I wouldn't mind at all. goo.gl/t4TVjc #zombies #ZRA #YA 7 hours ago
- The weird thing about writing middle grade fiction is that repetition is not always a bad thing. It establishes a pattern to the narrative. 8 hours ago
- Z-Burbia 4: Cannibal Road! All your favorite post-apocalyptic characters, but now with MORE CANNIBALS! amazon.com/Z-Burbia-4-Can… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com