Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @EmptySetter: Over at scottsigler.com: Guest Goods with @jakebible! scottsigler.com/podcast/guest-… 20 minutes ago
- Dead Team Alpha! The novel reviewers love or hate! I'm thinking it's the 455 f-bombs. 455! goo.gl/ezp4qU 1 hour ago
- @MattFnWallace Oh, you'll go back. They always do. 3 hours ago
- Get AntiBio! My return to full on scifi! In a post-apocalyptic world, of course, 'cause that's how I roll. goo.gl/x85UV6 3 hours ago
- Rock on, my writing brothers and sisters! ROCK ON! 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com