Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Dead Mech audiobook is available now! Mechs! Zombies! Zombies IN mechs! goo.gl/i6SaJy 8 minutes ago
- The Z-Burbia audiobook is available from your favorite retailer! If that retailer is Audible, Amazon, or iTunes. goo.gl/Iz86Mg 2 hours ago
- Hey, Folks! I'll be on the Words Without Pictures panel at ACE this Saturday! Come check it out! ashevillecomicexpo.org/panels/ 6 hours ago
- @paul_e_cooley @Yetti_man @Lulubizou Yeah! Wait... 19 hours ago
- RT @paul_e_cooley: Yes. It's true. I'm with the same publisher as @jakebible. I predict an author-slap war is imminent. #theBlack 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com