Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Not sure what Jake Bible novel to get? Feel free to browse! bit.ly/1C3nXaL 1 hour ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 3 hours ago
- @QueenScarlettB @audible_com At some point, yes. Just not sure when. Working out schedule with narrator/producer. :) 16 hours ago
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 16 hours ago
- I've been nominated for a Bram Stoker Award! Now what do I do? Read the latest Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/02/25/vie… 17 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com