Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay Personally, I don't understand writers that spend hours/days/weeks prepping to write a novel. But if it works... 13 hours ago
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay I just don't see it as a cop-out because I can relate. 100% relate. 13 hours ago
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay Could I have changed things and gone a different way? sure. But it didn't feel right so I left it. 13 hours ago
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay I'd agree, but I get where she is coming from. Caught the same type of flack and that was pretty much my answer. 13 hours ago
- @JessicaMeigs @action_jay It's not total divorcement, but more a subconscious journey. My characters rarely end up as I plan. Rarely. 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com