Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @BobbieMetevier Howdy! 1 day ago
- Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-19O 1 day ago
- RT @ServingWorlds: http://t.co/DqKeGhamEh 1 day ago
- RT @handsupunited_: A warrant has been issued for the arrest of all 6 @BaltimorePolice officers who deliberately killed #FreddieGray. #Balt… 1 day ago
- And, with all of that said, I'm going to write the next scene in this damned novel! It's a struggle, but what fucking isn't? 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com