Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @megan_shepherd: Asheville friends! twitter.com/Malaprops/stat… 33 minutes ago
- @MattFnWallace Dude. Food at cons is expensive. I'm taking all my cheese with me. And all my beer. And all my bourbon. I'm not gonna share! 3 hours ago
- @coach_roark @concarolinas Exactaly! 3 hours ago
- @AletheaKontis @DavidBCoe Yes! You should totally come next year! 5 hours ago
- Coming to ConCarolinas? This is where I'll be! Swing by my table and buy a book or six and we can chat! jakebible.com/2015/05/27/con… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com