Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Not all first drafts are created equal. Read why I think you can actually consider your draft as good. Maybe. jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 50 minutes ago
- FREE MICRO-FICTION! A Drabble Flashback- The Problem bit.ly/1DE0DEJ 52 minutes ago
- @paul_e_cooley YOU leave those eggplants alone! 53 minutes ago
- My take on being a professional writer in this crazy, crazy world. Views From The Captain's Chair. bit.ly/1DUYPo6 3 hours ago
- "First drafts are shite!" Read why I think that statement is shite! New Views From The Captain's Chair! jakebible.com/2015/01/28/vie… 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com