Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @johnmierau Plex. Plex. Plex. Plex. Have I mentioned Plex? Plex. 3 hours ago
- RT @RT_America: UN panel slams US for police brutality, torture on.rt.com/hfpnzm http://t.co/Hrf60wzT5x 3 hours ago
- RT @occupythemob: http://t.co/nremepXqHn 4 hours ago
- RT @YourAnonNews: Seattle: #Ferguson protesters defy police attempts to stop them from reaching tree lighting ceremony http://t.co/dti74j8W… 4 hours ago
- Black Friday Night Drabble Party! wp.me/pAwLz-160 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com