Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- A MEGA New Release! jakebible.com/2015/10/13/a-m… 3 minutes ago
- RT @PrairieFolkMama: @jakebible http://t.co/hC2SXkc5Zx 5 minutes ago
- So, @CatMScully had mentioned writing to the It Follows soundtrack the other day. Holy shit! Yes! This is some AWESOME writing music! 5 minutes ago
- Coffee. That is all. 1 hour ago
- It is the morning. Let us all hang our heads for a moment of silence as we mourn the sleep that has been lost. 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com