Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @paul_e_cooley Get better, man. I'll have to find a new nemesis if you kick it. That would be a HUGE pain in the ass. ;) 2 hours ago
- Hey @paul_e_cooley ! Are you dead yet? Asking for a friend. 2 hours ago
- Good Morning! I have wrangled the scanner and forced it to make the PDF I want. I AM A GOD!!! 10 hours ago
- RT @suespat: #FF Weekend is coming! @writer_anthony @jakebible @GregFGifune @PVBrett @cischafer @BrandSanderson @PatrickRothfuss @tadwillia… 11 hours ago
- RT @severedpress: The Hazmat team come face to face with a biological entity on a inhospitable ice planet. Hazmat is out NOW! https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com