Posted on October 26, 2012, in Friday Night Drabble Party, Metal and Ash and tagged apocalypse, baseball, bible, bubble gum, cannibals, castles, curse, dead, dead mech, drabble, dragons, exclamation, fantasy, fiction, future, genre, heartbreak, horror, jake, Jake Bible, keeps, mech, mummies, mummy, novel, podcast, podcasts, ponies, rainbows, science, science fiction, scifi, screwdriver, shotgun, social networking, summit, theology, tyrants, undead, unicorns, vampires, zombie, zombies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Friday Night Drabble Party! jakebible.com/2015/09/04/fri… 14 hours ago
- RT @NicholausMedley: @ThinkMOOR @reKLINE_r @UnToldCarlisle http://t.co/22FdBBnup1 1 day ago
- @CandyandtheGirl I did. I have mad skills. 1 day ago
- RT @daviddunwoody: THE 3 EGOS, an apocalyptic #darkfantasy, is on #KindleUnlimited amazon.com/3-Egos-David-D… #horror #amwritingfantasy http://… 1 day ago
- Ooh, look what I get to be a part of! officeedgreenwood.com/jake-bible/ 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Talk to me…Contact me at: jakebiblefiction at gmail.com